Best Classroom Coaching for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021
Thanks for your interest in our Classroom coacing program for UPSC Civil Services Exam. Synopsis of the program is given below.
if you need further clarification, please feel free to contact us via phone (9962055522) or by email to
EDUCASIUM provides the best classroom coaching module with comprehensive syllabus coverage for UPSC Civil Services (IAS exam). We have two classroom programs such as Weekend Course and Regular Course. The difference between both is only the class timing, other than that there is not difference between Weekend and Regular course. Both have the same duration, same teachers, same curriculum. So literally people who study in Regular Course and Weekend course have no difference.
Prelims Cum Mains (PCM) IAS Weekend coaching in Chennai is designed for full time college students and working professionals who can spend only weekends (Saturday-Sunday) for Civil Services Preparation. Our Weekend course saves enormous time and at the same time, it ensures full coverage of entire syllabus.
We guarantee that our Weekend course is of high quality and extraordinarily elaborate in covering every topic of the syllabus.
Prelims Cum Mains (PCM) Regular batch suits full time aspirants who dedicate the entire time for Civil Services preparation. Class schedule will be on weekdays (Monday - Thursday). Provides in-depth coaching on all aspects of Exam aiming to create All India toppers
Features of Weekend and Regular program
1. 500+ Hours of meticulous classroom coaching equivalent to 1500 hrs of self study
2. Full syllabus coverage of General Studies Paper 1 , CSAT Paper 2 for Prelims and Four General Studies paper for Main Examination
3. Fee includes both GS paper 1 and CSAT paper 2. No separate fees – One fees covers entire training program
4. Prelims Simulated Test Series for Preliminary Exam – Minimum of 20 test and maximum number changes based on time availability
5. Mains Simulated Test Series and Exam writing coaching (Only for students who clear the Preliminary exam. But no additional fee will be charged.
6. Highly engaging e-study material with easy to understand simple language, bullet points, infographics and charts